These are some of the features of AmiMUD 3.1:
- Multisession (you can play more than one mud/character at once)
- Input and Output on two windows.
- Command history buffer on output window.
- Possibility to log to file what you do.
- Can be opened on Workbench, public screens or on a custom screen...
- ANSI color support (also 16 color).
- Macros (with or without arguments) and with hotkeys (and buttons).
- Numeric keypad walking.
- ARexx port, now AmiMUD has the most powerful available script
- Many internal commands to use in triggers and macros.
- Dynamical tick length counter (for DIKU muds).
- Nearly all function may be used by menu.
- AmiMUD is not a unix port!
- Multiple config capability.
- Possibility to edit / use custom palettes.
- Very little and fast.
- Speedwalking (also playing/recording). REGISTERED
- Text crypt, compatible with the crypt of Elf for Windows.
- Tab completion! REGISTERED
- Commodity interface.
- MSP (music sound protocol) support.
- Configuration editor with GUI (you can also edit manually the ASCII config file).
- Localized in different languages.
- Send a file or clipboard to the mud.
...and many other features!
These are a some URL where you can get AmiMUD 3.1:
firstname.lastname@example.org, Gabriele Greco,
Last updated: We Jan 13th 1999